Join Team PPF
Become a Member of Phoenix Patriot Foundation!
- Team PPF members help provide ongoing funding for Programs, Services and Events to benefit the Veterans we serve.
- By becoming a Phoenix Patriot Foundation member you or your organization will be contributing to the Phoenix Patriot Foundation’s overall mission to offset the gap between the wounded and injured veteran needs and the support provided by the US department of veterans affairs, so that no wounded servicemen is ever left behind.
- New Membership Packet: New members will receive a Welcome Packet that includes a PPF Certificate of Membership, Online links to Veterans Resources, and PPF program information and upcoming events.
- Online subscription to the PPF Newsletter; “The Phoenix Patriot Advisor”.
- Discounted rates to all PPF events.
- Comprehensive list of Veterans assistance organizations across the U.S.
- The opportunity to belong to a local Chapter of the Phoenix Patriot Foundation or to start a Chapter of the Phoenix Patriot Foundation in your town.
Individual Membership $100 Per year
- Individual memberships are billed on an annual basis. Sustaining Memberships are billed on a monthly basis.
Sustaining Membership $22 Per Month
- Sustaining Memberships signify the number 22 to bring attention to the disproportionate number of Veteran suicides that are committed in the United States.
Student or Veteran Membership $25 Per Year
- Student or Veteran Memberships are billed on an annual basis. Donations for memberships are annual, tax‐deductible and non‐refundable.
Disclaimer: Phoenix Patriot Foundation Memberships (hereinafter, “Team PPF Memberships”) are non-voting memberships, therefore members of Team PPF do not have voting rights.