Jet Ski® Program
The Jetski Program enables veterans to enjoy an activity that embraces their warrior spirit. This is the only waterborne program of its kind for veteran participation on open water,surf, and rivers. Jetski Program events enable veteran participants to raise funds in support of Phoenix Patriot Foundation- Veterans supporting Veterans.
This is a boating program for veterans that utilizes the only waterborne and land activity that incorporates the use of Kawasaki Ultra LX Jet Skis® in open water, surf, river and specialty events. The Jet Ski® Program is a unique professional approach for veterans who are accustomed to field training exercises in the pursuit of operational excellence.
“Mega thanks Phoenix Patriot Foundation for supporting us in the Never Quit Challenge!! Awesome race and a kick butt way to honor our fallen comrades. Semper Fi.”
The program is fielded by K38’s Shawn Alladio, a world-renowned service provider for training purposes, mentorship from host instructors, family fun outings and outreach, endurance and stamina adventures, teamwork and connecting to the core ethos of a warrior through physical and environmental pursuits. The program is assisted with the efforts of retired and current Veterans who are trained and certified in the Rescue Water Craft field.
GOALS / OBJECTIVES
To provide a safe and challenging boating outreach program for veterans and their families specialized in peer to peer mentorship, physical and mental challenges, certification training, and family fun outings utilizing National Safe Boating (NSBC) and K38 certified boating safety professionals as course program facilitators.
Interesting facts about the JET SKI PROGRAM
- Several PPF Jet Ski® Programs are produced under the same military training guidelines as seen during active duty operations. This provides a familiar operational environment for participants.
- Vessels are outfitted with Federal and State Required Personal Protective Equipment and safety inspections.
- Participants are placed into a vetting training program that evaluates their physical conditioning and basic boating fundamentals for safe operations and covers any adaptive equipment needed specifically tailored to the veterans personal needs.
- Participants are supplied all gear and vessels with expert instructors to facilitate safety while underway.
- Instructors are fielded by current certified National Safe Boating Council operators and/or volunteers. The National Safe Boating Council promotes safety and education in boating and for instructor cadre under the National Association of State Boating Law Administrators Association (NASBLA) standards and K38 Rescue Water Craft standardization.
- Utilizes current models of personal watercraft that are professionally maintained and serviced.
- Provides a fun and safe family boating activity at special invitation events.
Purple Heart Patriots Challenge
Never Quit Challenge
Holiday Family Gatherings (May/December)
Balboa Hospital Rides
Never Quit Challenge Training Sessions