Our Mission at Phoenix Patriot Foundation is to provide direct support to injured and combat wounded veterans who served post 9-11 enabling them to fully Recover, Reintegrate, and Remain Engaged in serving America. We aid each Patriot by developing and implementing an individually-tailored program to ensure independence and lifelong sustainability. This, in turn, enables our heroes to return to service within their communities and nation.
- Our Mission has expanded via revised by-laws to include injured as well as combat wounded veterans. Many veterans return from service with a wide range of wounds including those that cannot be seen, including post-traumatic stress. The Board of Directors voted to expand the original Mission so that the foundation could provide assistance to additional veterans.
- Phoenix Patriot Foundation stands apart from many other veterans organizations in that we are one of the few that prepares an individual plan tailored to support each veteran's individual needs. We follow through to ensure veterans receive integrated services and support to attain their goals.
- The road to recovery for a wounded veteran spans beyond physical therapy. Recovery is also a mindset. Once your mind is in the right place, the true, long-term recovery happens. PPF's challenges are designed to help these Patriots realize that physical setbacks do not define the person, rather they are mere obstacles to overcome.
- Reintegration for a veteran is one of the toughest missions out there. It is a collaborative effort between the Patriot, PPF and a business partners to create a long-term plan, identify and overcome any potential obstacles, and ensure a successful new career launch and community reintegration.
- Phoenix Patriot Foundation recognizes the value and benefit of "Veterans Supporting Veterans" and sharing lessons learned. The veterans we work with are asked to give back in serving other veterans with the PPF community by sharing some of their time and talents.