Hello and welcome to the NQC On Track Episode 2 with Jesse Iwuji Racing. Jesse Iwuji is a #77 car driver currently competing in the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series at the Irwindale Speedway in Southern California. He is the Veteran Ambassador for the Phoenix Patriot Foundation for his NASCAR racing goals for the 2015 season. Let’s catch up with him and his team mate James Bratton, who runs the #88 car. Both men are Navy Veterans. Jesse and James will give us a race report on the 4th of July, there certainly was a lot of energy and support at this venue from the Phoenix Patriot Band and PPF supporters!
Jesse Iwuji is a car driver currently competing in the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series at the Irwindale Speedway in Southern California. He recently gained support as a Veteran Ambassador for the Phoenix Patriot Foundation for his NASCAR racing goals for the 2015 season.
Racing is Jesse's passion. We will be discussing his inspiration and the professional goals he has set for 2015 and beyond. Here is just a snapshop backround of his current racing history.
- Holds the record for Fastest 1/2 Mile Late model Hemi in the world (174 MPH in '09 Challenger SRT8)
- 5th person in the world yo go over 200 MP in the 1-mile for Late Model Hemi's (200.9 MPH)
- 2 Hot Rod Magazine Articles (May 2013 and Feb 2014 issues)
- Cover of May 2013 MoparMax Magazine
- Jun 28 2014 4th place finish in Corvette Challenge at Willow Springs Raceway
- 2015 NASCAR Whelen All-American Series racer with Performance P-1 Motorsports
- 2015 SCCA racer in Corvette C6 Z06
Phoenix Patriot Foundation
The Red List Group
Spankin Time Performance
Five One Seven Motoring
Wax 4 Dads
Top Speed Pro 1
- 2nd place in the Unlimited Class for the Corvette Challenge at Auto Club Speedway Jan 7th 2015.
- 4th place in the Unlimited Class for the Corvette Challenge at Willow Springs Raceway Feb 7th 2015.
- 2nd Place in the Unlimited Class for the Corvette Challenge at Buttonwillow Raceway Park Mar 8th 2015
- Currently 2nd in points for the 2015 Wilwood Corvette Challenge Series
NEVER QUIT CHALLENGE is a Phoenix Patriot Foundation program - A Personal Water Craft Adventure to benefit the Naval Special Warfare Community, Army, USCG and supporting Charities. An Invitational Kawasaki JETSKI Adventure operated by specially vetted military Veteran teams on-board Personal Water Craft. The Purple Heart Patriots Challenge is one of the events that are part of the Jet Ski program. Jared Ogden, founder of the Phoenix Patriot Foundation jumps in to give us some updates! 2013 Archive.
Phoenix Patriot Foundation founder Jared Ogden is up to discuss what PPF was doing back in 2013. PPF has some amazing charity driven events that supported our nation's combat wounded to allow them to remain in service to our nation or to support them in their future endeavors. Phoenix Patriot Foundation has several legacy events that are unique to fundraising platforms such as the Purple Heart Patriot's Challenge for Purple Heart recipients and the Never Quit Challenge. The NQC is manned by special operations combat veterans who are active duty that will ride from Key West Florida to New York City, landing in NYC at the anniversary of 9/11 on behalf of select charities.