Jesse Iwuji is a car driver currently competing in the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series at the Irwindale Speedway in Southern California. He recently gained support as a Veteran Ambassador for the Phoenix Patriot Foundation for his NASCAR racing goals for the 2015 season.
Racing is Jesse's passion. We will be discussing his inspiration and the professional goals he has set for 2015 and beyond. Here is just a snapshop backround of his current racing history.
- Holds the record for Fastest 1/2 Mile Late model Hemi in the world (174 MPH in '09 Challenger SRT8)
- 5th person in the world yo go over 200 MP in the 1-mile for Late Model Hemi's (200.9 MPH)
- 2 Hot Rod Magazine Articles (May 2013 and Feb 2014 issues)
- Cover of May 2013 MoparMax Magazine
- Jun 28 2014 4th place finish in Corvette Challenge at Willow Springs Raceway
- 2015 NASCAR Whelen All-American Series racer with Performance P-1 Motorsports
- 2015 SCCA racer in Corvette C6 Z06
Phoenix Patriot Foundation
The Red List Group
Spankin Time Performance
Five One Seven Motoring
Wax 4 Dads
Top Speed Pro 1
- 2nd place in the Unlimited Class for the Corvette Challenge at Auto Club Speedway Jan 7th 2015.
- 4th place in the Unlimited Class for the Corvette Challenge at Willow Springs Raceway Feb 7th 2015.
- 2nd Place in the Unlimited Class for the Corvette Challenge at Buttonwillow Raceway Park Mar 8th 2015
- Currently 2nd in points for the 2015 Wilwood Corvette Challenge Series